Hi everyone - it has been a while since the last update but we have a bit of news to share:
***new album, "in the music"***
a special, limited, deluxe version of the trashcan sinatras' new album "in the music" is now available for pre-order at trashcansinatras.com!
* includes a high quality (320 kb/s) download of the 10 track album (link sent after your order clears)
* includes 2 bonus tracks not available anywhere else
* limited to 2,000 copies, individually numbered
* special packaging - clothbound, screen-printed digipak with custom made, paper slipcase
* special artwork - personal photos and commentary from the band and album designer emlyn firth
* first 250 orders are signed by the band
* free copy of the "wild mountainside" single while supplies last
also, pre-order by may 31 and your name will be included in the deluxe cd liner notes as a special thanks for your support!
the deluxe cd is $39.95 in north america, £26.99 everywhere else.
note: if you're interested in a low numbered copy of the cd, there is a variable pricing option, with the numbers assigned on that basis.
the cds should be mailed slightly in advance of the regular cd release.
***regular album release***
the band has signed a north american licensing deal with hensley music group, which has ties to EMI records. the regular 10 track album will be released in north america on july 14.
the band is signed with lo-five records in the uk, which will release the album in the uk, europe and rest of the world in august.
the band is playing at the fuji festival on july 25 and expects to tour in north america in august and the uk/europe afterwards. tours of japan and australia are possible later in the year.
if you haven't been to trashcansinatras.com lately, all of the lyrics and guitar chords from the first 4 albums, plus b-sides have been added or updated. "in the music" will be added once the album is released.
the trashcans are now on facebook and twitter, as well as myspace and ilike. please see trashcansinatras.com for more details and updates.
thanks for listening and we hope to see you on the road in 2009!